How to get bottled water delivered to your home in Accra
Wewater Ghana does quick water bottle delivery / refills in Accra
After my positive experience getting a gas cylinder delivered to my home, I’ve began actively looking out for ways to reduce the time I spend on various routine chores. One of those chores is refilling my water dispenser bottles.
I have a cheap water dispenser base, and four Voltic water bottles. Every few months, I need to swap out my empty bottles for new, full ones, and it’s a huge pain that involves getting an Uber, lugging my empty bottles into the car, finding a place that swaps bottles (sometimes they’re out of Voltic), lugging the full bottles into the car, and then lugging them back into the apartment.
It’s not my favourite thing to do.
Recently, Instagram served me an ad for Wewater Ghana, a service that delivers water bottles of different brands to your house. I tried them earlier this week and the experience was seamless.
- I sent them a WhatsApp message at +233 59 691 4015 and let them know that I wanted to purchase four Voltic water bottles
- A representative let me know that it would cost 52 cedis, including delivery to East Legon, and that they could deliver within two hours (they gave me a delivery window of about an hour)
- I paid via mobile money to the mobile money number they provided and they confirmed receipt. I also sent them my location as a Google Maps link
- Within the delivery window, a representative called to let me know that they were downstairs.
- The two nice gentlement hauled four bottles of Voltic water up the three flights of stairs to my apartment and took away the empty bottles
That was it.
It was all pretty painless. I especially liked that I didn’t need to direct the delivery person to my location over the phone.
If you need water delivered in Accra, check out Wewater Ghana. They deliver other brands other than Voltic.
(I’m not being paid or incentivised to post this. As far as I know I have no association with the company - I’m just a happy customer.)